Did you additionally encounter Audio Renderer Error on YouTube on Windows 10? When this nasty error happens, it prevents the video from enjoying. Moreover, the problem additionally stops the working of the headphone socket that leads the streaming to be soundless. There are completely different causes behind this bug comparable to hassle in gadget connection or port, defective headphones, and flawed connection.
So, right here on this article, we are going to focus on sure options comparable to verify headphone connection, replace driver, audio troubleshooter, and extra. If any of the options couldn’t resolve Audio Renderer Error on YouTube, uninstall the associated driver and reinstall once more. Let us discover them one after the other and see which one works for you. See the options to Windows 10 Not Recognizing Headphones.
Fix Audio Renderer Error
Check the Device and Connections
The first step is to verify the connection between the related gadget. The defective or flawed connection may mislead and thus answerable for the prevalence of Audio Renderer Error on YouTube.
Step-1: Perform a right-click on the Volume icon on the taskbar. From the checklist of choices, select Open Sound settings.
Step-2: Click Sound Control Panel when the Sound settings web page exhibits up.
Step-3: Under the Playback tab within the Sound dialog, right-click anyplace in an empty house. Here, guarantee to pick the choices specifically “Show Disabled Devices” and “Show Disconnected Devices“.
RELATED: What is Dipawaymode.exe
Step-4: In case the gadget shows the message “Currently unavailable” or “Not plugged in”, disconnect the plug from the port and reconnect it.
Check the Headphones or Headset
Verify whether or not the headphones or headset gadget is working correctly in your system or not. Moreover, additionally, check out them on different units as properly.
Enable and set the default playback gadget
When you’re positive that the headphones are functioning correctly, allow and set the headset playback gadget as default.
- On the Cortana search field, kind sounds and click on Change system sounds from the consequence.
- Switch to the Playback tab, right-click on the related gadget (this might be a number of), and choose Enable.
- Click Set Default button to decide on the headset as default and hit Apply to avoid wasting adjustments.
- Play the video and hopefully, it can repair the Audio Renderer Error on YouTube.
RELATED: Protect your PC from Hackers
Update the Audio Driver
One of the essential options you could attempt is to replace the audio driver. In case the motive force will get defective or lacking, this could be a root drawback to trigger Audio Renderer Error in YouTube error. Go by means of these steps and verify whether or not any pending replace(s) is obtainable for you. If sure, obtain and set up the present driver straight away to bypass the problem.
- First of all, be certain your PC is related correctly to the web.
- Do a right-click on the Start icon on the left nook of the desktop. Select Device Manager from the Win+X menu.
- When the window exhibits up, carry out a double-click on “Sound, video and recreation controllers” from the checklist. Then click on the sound driver and select Update Driver from the context menu (see screenshot).
- Proceeding forward, click on the choice specifically “Search mechanically for up to date driver software program” as proven within the under the snapshot.
- Once you discover the pending replace, obtain it. Keep endurance to obtain and set up finishes efficiently.
- Finally, play any video on YouTube and see whether or not you continue to come throughout Audio Renderer Error on YouTube.
Run Audio Troubleshooter
- The built-in audio troubleshooting instrument is designed to keep away from frequent issues associated with audio playback.
- Open Windows Settings software and to take action hit “Win logo + I” shortcut keys. Click Update & Security class.
- Go to Troubleshoot on the left sidebar. Switch to the proper pane, find, and choose Playing Audio. Click Run the troubleshooter button (see snapshot).
- The troubleshooter will begin detecting for points and therefore, observe the rules to finish the process.
- If it finds any troubles, let it repair them mechanically after which verify for the Audio Renderer Error on YouTube on Windows 10.
Uninstall and reinstall the Audio Driver
If the above course doesn’t provide help to resolve the Audio Renderer Error on YouTube, there’s a risk that the motive force is defective. Therefore, give a try and uninstall and reinstall the audio driver to resolve this drawback.
- Press Win brand and X hotkey collectively and choose Device Manager from the checklist of choices.
- Expand the class “Sound, video, and recreation Controller” and right-click on the Audio gadget.
- Thereafter choose Uninstall gadget from the context menu and wait till the method will get over. Finally, Restart Windows 10 PC and likely this may repair the Audio Renderer Error on YouTube.